1. Property/Project site visits carried out by our professional engineers/valuers.
2. Taking measurements in site with latest electronic measuring device and measuring tapes.
3. Market enquiry and analysis related to the area where property/project is located.
4. Verifying the brochures of the property/project if available.
5. Verifying the approved plan copies pertaining to the property/project and thus relating it to the site conditions and validating the same.
6. Verifying the legal documents pertaining to the property/project and correlating with that of approved plan as well as site conditions and validating the same.
7. Minimum no of 4 and maximum no of 8 snapshots of the property/ project will be taken during site visits with high end digital cameras recorded with date and time.
8. Preparation of a detailed report pertaining to the property/project along with photographs of the property/project.
9. Subsequent site visits for properties/project under construction and preparation of a detailed report.
10. Advising/Consultancy in terms of buying and selling a property.
11. Detailed explanations on all the glossary terms related to a property/project.
12. 24Hrs turnaround time in generating and delivering the property/project report.
13. Reports prepared by our experts fully comply with the valuation standards and confidential.